MVD Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday - 8am - 4pm -- Closed for Lunch from 12 -1pm
Friday - 8am - 11am
• $6.00 fee on all transactions, including written tests (excluding driving tests)
• $10.00 fee for Level I & II VIN Inspections
• $25.00 fee for Level III VIN Inspections
• For information on what you will need for your transaction you can go to http://www.mvd.newmexico.gov/.
• MVD forms can be obtained at http://mvd.newmexico.gov/forms.aspx.
• You can renew your vehicle registration online at https://webapps.mvd.newmexico.gov/OnlineVehRegRenewal/Home.aspx.
• You can renew or replace your driver's license online at https://webapps.mvd.newmexico.gov/ONLINEDLRENEWAL/HOME.ASPX.
Driving Tests are held ONLY on Mondays & Wednesdays from 8am - 4pm -- Closed for Lunch from 12 -1pm
• First come, first serve basis - No Appointments.
• Driving tests are based off of Officer availability and can be cancelled at anytime.
• You will need to bring a form of identification, current registration and insurance for the vehicle you will use for the test.
• Driving Test Fee is $10.00
Only CDL renewals and CDL written testing are offered.
CDL licenses can be obtained in larger MVD offices in the surrounding areas.
(CDL driving tests are offered at the New Mexico Junior College by appointment.)